Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Someone's 30...

Happy Birthday to my dear beloved wife. I do believe she's catching up to me age-wise. When we were first married she was 94% as old as me. Now it's over 95%. Of course, maybe it's because I'm getting younger. One can hope.

Tonight's beer menu. Marian, if you tell Brian right now, he can still make it here by happy hour :).

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Carrie! See you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice beer selection, as always.
    See you guys tonight.
    Happy Birthday Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Carrie! I looked at my calendar this morning and was wondering what that date meant. I had suspicions about your birthday which have now been confirmed. Hope you have a good party. We'll celebrate here-Clarence has a can or two which will do as well as your bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday, dear Carrie,
    Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete