2012 already
Hmm, a new year already. And not a blog post in months! Looking at 2011, I see I posted more than in either of the previous two years. Of course, slightly better than dismal is still pretty dismal... also, about a third of 2011 posts covered one single holiday! For shame...
Perhaps I'll do better this year. And perhaps not.
In just under a month, Carrie is off to Costa Rica for work. And in just over a month, I'll follow her there for a little sunshine break. (Not that there's never sunshine in Ottawa, but I rarely end up outside to actually enjoy it.)
We've conned talked another couple into coming as well, so we'll have a boatload of fun (and hopefully something to write home about).
Time to dust off those old espaƱol lessons!
Does a 'boatload' mean you're going on a cruise, or will you be at a resort? Hank will be jealous!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Actually, neither appeal to us; we'll toodle around the country and see the sites on our own terms. Maybe a few days in one spot (beach), but that's not generally our thing.
ReplyDelete