Thursday, 2 June 2011

Haha, shorts!

This one's for Carl, who thought maybe I wear shorts when I run. What a funny guy.

Last Saturday was a rather warm day, so I made the difficult decision not to wear jeans. But in consideration of thousands of spectators, I did not go so far as to wear shorts. On some website, I found this picture of me nearing the finish line. Black is in style, didn't you know?


And here is the special medal that only 8500 finishers got... very rare indeed.

5 comments:

  1. strangely enough, i did wonder for a moment if you wore shorts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, thank you! Now he can rest again, it was eating him up wondering. You look like a good runner though, great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like quite the athlete!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you at least try short sleeves next time?

    ReplyDelete