Sunday, 14 January 2007

Back online!

Well, we're back and finally online! We made the mistake of taking our computer to Switzerland without the power cord. But it was nothing that a week of waiting for snail mail couldn't fix! Now that the laptop and her cord are reunited, I (Andrew) am out of excuses... back to work I go. Carrie has been working for a week already, in which time I've done more reading (yes, fiction, let's not get carried away now) than I have in the last umpteen years.

Expect a flurry of posts in quick succession, now that we're plugged in again. What not to expect, however, is any sort of cohesive monologue; I suspect I'll be making most of the posts, since Carrie works and I simply do whatever it is I do, perhaps giving me more time. I've never kept a journal, diary, blog or similar that requires transforming thoughts into sentences, so let this be my disclaimer. Woohoo, I'm now safe to prattle on to my heart's content.

No comments:

Post a Comment